Environmental engineering is a field of broad scope that draws on such disciplines as chemistry, ecology, geology, hydraulics, hydrology, microbiology, economics, and mathematics.
Environmental engineering is a name for work that has been done since early civilizations, as people learned to modify and control the environmental conditions to meet needs. As people recognized that their health was related to the quality of their environment, they built systems to improve. Environmental engineering is the application of scientific and engineering principles to improve and maintain the environment to:
– Protect human health,
– Protect nature’s beneficial ecosystems and
– Improve environmental-related enhancement of the quality of human life.
MARK 1 also provides the services and solutions to environmental problems and issues, and various consultancy services on social issues. Our have qualified and experienced environmentalists to perform cost effective and sustainable environmental consultancy services including:
– Initial Environmental Examination (IEE)
– Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA),
– Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
– Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
– Working with Bangladesh Bank and World Bank Group Different industrial Sustainability Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) Project (LTFF) & (FSSP).
– Conducting EMS (ISO 14001:2015) Audit and ISO QMS (9001:2015) Audit ISO 45001:2018 Audit and prepare report for Review.
– Conduct Buyer COC Audit, SADEX, GBV Assessment.
– Conduct Industrial Energy Assessment
– Know about ZDHC Chemical Management, DETOX, and Chemical Module-1-5.
Environmental Parameter Test in the sector of Garments industry, New University Project, Chemical Industry, Battery Industry, Steel Manufacturing Industry, Tobacco Industry, Agro Chemical Industry, Composite Industry, Transformer Industry, Refinery Industry, Chemical Industry, LP Gas Industry, Lather Industry etc. and like:
– Stack air emission test (only for generator & boiler)
– Noise level assessment
– Light level assessment
– Temperature level assessment
– Humidity level assessment
– Ambient air Quality test
– Green House Gas (GHG)
– Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS)
– Environmental Awareness Training & Compliance in Industry.